Information about Asdofyl 400mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: Asdofyl 400mg Tablet is used in the treatment of asthma prevention and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder.
- Product composition:
- Doxofylline (400mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- It is better to take Asdofyl in the evening around 7-8 pm for protection against asthma symptoms throughout the night. Asdofyl will not work for sudden wheezing or asthma attacks once they start. Always keep a fast-acting (rescue) inhaler with you. Not as effective as steroid inhalers for asthma. Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor even if you feel better. Notify your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with the kidney, liver or heart disease, or have a smoking history. Your dose may need to be adjusted. Taking Asdofyl can reduce the requirement of steroids by 50%.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Abdominal upset, Restlessness.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Asdofyl 400mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.Avoid Asdofyl 400mg Tablet with caffeine and chocolate as well as food containing caffeine and chocolate such as tea leaves, cocoa beans.
- How it works:
- Asdofyl 400mg Tablet is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles of the airways. This opens the airways and makes breathing easier.
- Faq for medicine:
- What is Asdofyl? : Asdofyl is a new generation long-acting oral bronchodilator. It is a methyxanthine derivative.|How does Asdofyl work? : Asdofyl inhibits an enzyme called phosphodiesterase which results in bronchodilation (dilation or widening of the airways in the lungs by relaxing the surrounding smooth muscle). It is used for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). COPD is a lung disease characterized by chronic obstruction of lung airflow that interferes with normal breathing and is not fully reversible.|Is Asdofyl antibiotic? : Asdofyl is not an antibiotic. Asdofyl is a bronchodilator used for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). |Is Asdofyl a steroid? : Asdofyl is not a steroid. Asdofyl is a bronchodilator used for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).|What is Asdofyl used for? : Asdofyl is a bronchodilator used for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Micro Labs Ltd
- Rs 17.80
DOXIBA 400 MG TABLET
- Rs 33.00
Doxiflo 400mg Tablet
- Rs 45.00